Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: How much is a black mandarin worth?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member grail25's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2004
    Posts
    3,754
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    I know some people will say "It's wort as much as you want to pay." I must agree with this statement, but 99$ for a fig is a little to much for me...
    black mandi

  2. #2
    Peter Peeker
    Guest Peter Peeker's Avatar

    Post

    antime I've seen it on ebay, it's always a bundle of $$...

  3. #3
    Inactive Member ghostdawgg®'s Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    2,309
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Exclamation

    Good luck if you can find it for a reasonable price. [img]graemlins/sure.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member grail25's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2004
    Posts
    3,754
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That's what I was thinking... Well I've got all the other version of it, so I'll pass on the balck one. Maybe one day when I'll be richer (damn car broke again last night)

  5. #5
    Peter Peeker
    Guest Peter Peeker's Avatar

    Post

    just repaint a Reborn one. [img]wink.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member thor16's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 16th, 2004
    Posts
    994
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Peekerman:
    just repaint a Reborn one. [img]wink.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I was just about to say the same thing.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member grail25's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2004
    Posts
    3,754
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Angry

    I did think about that for a while, then I realized I have no skill whatsoever. [img]eek.gif[/img] [img]confused.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    Peter Peeker
    Guest Peter Peeker's Avatar

    Post

    well, maybe I can help you out...

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Guitardeth2's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,698
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    damn i might have to sell mine. NOT!!!

    i will be doing a repaint on one myself.

    <font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ May 31, 2004 12:56 PM: Message edited by: Guitardeth. ]</font>

  10. #10
    Inactive Member grail25's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2004
    Posts
    3,754
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Peekerman:
    well, maybe I can help you out...
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Really? If you could that would be greatly apreciated!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •